What is CNC collet ?
A CNC collet chuck mounts to the working side of a CNC lathe spindle in the same manner as a three-jaw chuck and uses the machine’s existing hydraulic cylinder and drawtube for actuation. … The most common among these is the CNC collet chuck.
- Made from best quality spring steel EN-47 and appropriately hardened.
- Collets are fragile.
- Collets falling from hand may lead to their breakage.
- Use correct Bore size of Collet.
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Piece|
We have industrial experience of many years in offering Mill Arbor, Side Lock Holder, Collets Chuck, Morse Taper Adapter, Drill Chucks, Tapping Attachment, Micro Boring head, Split Sleeves. Manufactured using quality alloy steel and related material, these find extensive application for holding the tools on various machines such as milling machine, drilling machine, center lathe and traub machine.
E40 Collet (Tail)
* Made from best quality spring steel EN-47 and appropriately hardened.
* Collets are fragile. Handle them with care.
* Use correct Bore size .
There are no reviews yet.